America's Pastime has more in common with the agency business than you might think.
I had the opportunity to be a guest on the Masters in Marketing Agency Podcast. The podcast features marketing agency owners sharing their experiences and successes along their journey. Host Josh Hoffman and I talked about the agency business, baseball, books, and everything in between.
Here are a few of the topics we discussed:
- How baseball relates to business.
- What it’s like starting a marketing agency.
- How Jason got his first customers for his marketing agency.
- The difference between B2B and B2C marketing.
- How call to actions differ between B2B and B2C marketing.
- The services Revel provides to help businesses with their marketing.
- Tools that analyze marketing success.
- How marketing trends have changed since Covid.
- How to know whether it’s the right time to hire or not.
From the Podcast Host
Jason Piasecki is the Partner and CEO of Revel, a marketing agency that has grown hundreds of B2B brands.
Jason focuses his attention on the unique challenges B2B companies have in growing their business and develops individualized strategies and tactics that deliver measurable results that meet unique business goals.
- 15:28- “Looking at the analytics, taking a look at what’s working, what’s not working, and then adjusting the plan based on what the numbers tell us.”
- 17:36 – “Specialization really trumps being the local generalist agency.”