For over 20 years, Revel has been growing business-to-business (B2B) companies by developing compelling brands and marketing that deliver results. We’re driven by doing work that makes a difference in the lives of our team, the clients we serve, and the communities where we do business.
“Design is not just what it looks like & feels like. Design is how it works.” – Steve Jobs
If you believe the above statement is true and you’re passionate about getting results, this job is for you. Creativity is a given for this position. In addition to designing visually striking, user-friendly, and effective websites, our ideal candidate loves to learn, is organized, has good time management skills, and can consider both the user and technology in their design. This person will exhibit advanced knowledge in the planning, design, and execution of responsive websites and landing pages, all of which will support our client's overall marketing strategies. This candidate will provide strategic thinking and support that aligns with customer goals and offer guidance and support to other team members. This position will report directly to our Web Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create visually appealing and user-friendly solutions for layout, design, and styling across multiple browsers and devices
- Design, create, and optimize graphics and content for web use
- Provide content management and front-end support
- Work closely with copywriters, designers, and developers to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including presenting work to, and directly communicating with clients
- Use intuition and good judgment while demonstrating an enthusiastic approach to problem-solving with common sense
- Analyze data on websites to optimize speed and performance
- Respond to technical problems and work with the team to quickly resolve them
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with front-end web design
- Advanced experience with WordPress, Elementor, and other page builders
- Advanced design skills with a sharp eye for aesthetics, typography, color, photography, and other media
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of SEO optimization
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to create strategic, user-focused sitemaps and wireframes
- Experience with e-commerce websites, including image design, optimization, and content uploads
- Competitive salary and annual performance incentives
- Profit-sharing plan
- Professional development program
- Flexible in-person and remote work environment
- Paid vacation with 11 paid company holidays
- Health and vision insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) match
- Referral commission program
- Revel-branded swag, monthly tailgate, and endless snacks
Building a Greater Team
We believe diversity leads to better solutions and innovation. That’s why we’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views that align with the diverse customers and communities we serve. Our mission is to build something greater, not just with the work we deliver but inside our own walls. To do that well, we need a workforce that’s representative of the people we serve. We're not there yet. That's why we've adopted a proactive approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Just as important as design and user experience, our values hold as much weight, if not more. At Revel, we value being humble, dependable, helpful, curious, and hungry. Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
Revel has been recognized six times as one of West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. For more information on our award-winning culture and to apply for this position, visit https://revel.in/careers/
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our agency, explore our website.