Are you a creative who loves results and wants to work with a fun and talented team of other like-minded creatives?
You just might be the perfect fit for our team!
We’re looking for a talented part-time designer to produce quality effective design that aligns with customer goals. This position works in tandem with the Creative Director to generate ideas that produce results.
- Generate clear ideas while working with the Creative Director to develop and follow a vision for customers
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative approaches that solve problems and prove results
- Attend creative input meetings with the team to develop strategies and implement or facilitate creative requirements including copy, layout, illustration and photography
- Possess in-depth knowledge of creative suite programs such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Thoroughly understand photography, typography and print production
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients and team members
- Obtain approval from the Creative Director before work is presented to the Account Manager or client
- Assist with project estimating and results summaries that align with client goals
- Plan concepts by researching and studying user experiences
- Manage projects from start to finish while working within a budget
- Prep and present final concepts to the client
- Participate in ongoing training and development that aligns with professional growth and company goals
Who we are (and are not):
Revel is not a marketing agency that’s simply clever and checks off a laundry list of commodity services. We’re determined to challenge the status quo, build something greater, deliver something better, and solve our customers’ toughest marketing problems.
We are a collaborative team with a fresh perspective and a passion for creating tailor-made marketing solutions that make life easier for manufacturing businesses.
Sound like a good fit? Contact us today!