For over 20 years, Revel has been growing business-to-business (B2B) companies by developing compelling brands and marketing that delivers results. We’re driven by doing work that makes a difference for our clients and our community.
We’re hiring a full-time copywriter. If you’re that rare breed that’s gifted with both left and right-brained thinking, this is the job for you. The ideal candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple writing styles for a wide range of clients and audiences. This person will be able to write accurate technical and informative copy for websites and blogs for our B2B clients and is also a strong creative thinker and great storyteller that can work with our design team to develop ideas, concepts, and compelling copy that inspires and moves people to action for brand development projects and fully integrated marketing campaigns that could include outdoor, print, digital, social media advertising, and other marketing channels.
Candidates must live within driving distance of Muskegon, MI.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Writes technical and informational product copy for use across all channels
- Creates brand positioning copy including brand stories, brand promises, unique value propositions, elevator pitches, and taglines
- Collaborates with our design team to develop attention-getting headlines and compelling marketing copy and concepts
- Researches clients’ products and services to ensure accurate copy
- Drafts technical and informational blogs for clients
- Lead writer for the agency e-newsletter
- Contributes original content to agency blog on a regular basis
- Assists in writing proposals, marketing communications plans, press releases, etc., as requested
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of agency copywriting experience
- Able to collaborate in-person and remotely
- Organized and self-motivated
- Thrives in working with a team
- Familiar with website content management systems
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional at communication and building relationships
- Good people skills and ability to work directly with clients
- Experience with B2B writing
- Experienced in writing for multiple marketing channels
- Strong grammatical skills
- Competitive salary and annual performance incentives
- Profit-sharing plan
- Professional development program
- Flexible in-person and remote work environment
- Paid vacation with 11 paid company holidays
- Health and vision insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) match
- Referral commission program
- Revel-branded swag, monthly tailgate, and endless snacks
Building a Greater Team
We believe diversity leads to better solutions and innovation. That’s why we’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views that align with the diverse customers and communities we serve. Our mission is to build something greater, not just with the work we deliver, but inside our own walls. To do that well, we need a workforce that’s more representative of the people we serve. We're not there yet. That's why we've adopted a proactive approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Just as important as having the chops to write, our values hold as much weight if not more. At revel, we value being humble, dependable, helpful, curious, and hungry. Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
Revel has been recognized five times as one of West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. For more information on our award-winning culture and to apply, visit https://revel.in/careers/
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our agency, explore our website.