We're looking for a talented Web Developer to assist with website development and maintenance. You’ll be responsible for coding and maintaining websites in a timely manner. This person should be detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Performs website updates for existing client
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases (such as PSQL and MySQL)
- API / back-end code in one or more languages (PHP is a must)
- In-depth understanding of how to program for content management systems (Example: Wordpress, Joomla)
- Has knowledge of hosting websites and the server infrastructures involved in maintaining client sites which we control
For more than 30 years, Revel has been building something greater through strong brands that grow manufacturing businesses.
Revel marketing doesn’t just look good, it provides a quantifiable return on investment by growing your business. We combine sound, data-informed strategy with creativity to conceive, generate, and implement B2B marketing campaigns that get results.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our agency, explore our website.